SEA LIFE Sydney – The Little Lost Egg Competition and WIN a The Little Lost Egg prize pack!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the
competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. “The Little Lost Egg” is a competition and the winner will be selected by the Merlin
Entertainments education team; chance plays no part in determining the Winners.
3. Entry is open to residents of New South Wales only. However, employees and
immediate families of Merlin Entertainments, and their associated agencies and
companies connected with this competition are not eligible to enter.
HOW TO ENTER
The competition will be held once:
• Entries will be open from 10am 16th December 2019
• Entries will close 3:59pm 24th December 2019
• Merlin Entertainments education team will select the winner. The winner will be
notified by Merlin Entertainments on Thursday 31st October 2019 and must claim the
prize by Friday 3ed February 2020.
4. To enter, participants must update their contact details on the linked landing page,
detailing in 25 words or less- What they would call a little penguin and the reason
why the name has a special meaning to the school.
5. To win, the participant must explain in 25 words or less- what the craziest thing their
students have found!
6. By submitting content, a user thereby accepts the terms and conditions laid out
within this document.
7. Incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid.
8. Entrants in the competition may only enter once.
9. The Prize for one winner includes:
o 3x Prise packs including the following items:
- Penguin Passport Experience for 2 adilts
- Penguin tote bag
- The Little Lost Egg storybook
- Penguin ruler
- Penguin plush toy
If you need any further assistance please contact