SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium Opening Hours
SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium is an all-weather visitor attraction located on Darling Harbour in central Sydney, and is open 365 days a year.
STANDARD OPENING HOURS:
We are open to the public from 9:30am daily*
Monday - Thursday 9:30am - 6:00pm daily (last entry 5:00pm)
Friday - Sunday 9:30am - 7:00pm (last entry 6:00pm)
*Please note that opening hours may vary due to private events. For more information, see below for early or partial closures before your visit.
NSW SCHOOL HOLIDAY & PUBLIC HOLIDAY OPENING HOURS:
Monday - Sunday 9:30am - 7:00pm (last entry 6:00pm)**
2016 School Holidays:
- Term 3 School Holidays 24th September - 9th October
- Summer School Holidays 21st December - 29th January 2017
2016 Public Holidays:
- Labour Day 3rd October
- Christmas Day 25th December
- Boxing Day 26th December
- Additional Day 27th December
**Please be advised that you may experience long queue lines during weekends and holiday peak periods. We advise that you allow extra time for this, particularly if you have young children.
- Thursday, 21st July 2016 Great Barrier Reef exhibit will be closed from 4:30pm
- Saturday, 23rd July 2016 Reef Theatre will be closed from 6:00pm
- Saturday, 6th August 2016 Great Barrier Reef exhibit will be closed from 4:30pm
- Saturday, 15th October 2016 Reef Theatre will be closed from 4:00pm
- Saturday, 22nd October 2016 Dugong Island will be closed from 11:00am - 2:30pm
- Saturday, 19th November 2016 Dugong Island will be closed from 4:00pm
- Wednesday, 23rd November 2016 Dugong Island will be partially closed from 4:00pm
SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium is one of the world's largest aquariums and we recommend that you allow around 90 minutes for your visit. Last admissions occur 1 hour before closing.
There are cafes and gift shops at SEA LIFE Sydney Sydney Aquarium, some of which are accessible to non-paying visitors. Toilets are also available in the foyer for visitors or cafe and gift shop customers.
SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium is located on Darling Harbour in the heart of Sydney. You can find detailed location and transport info here.
SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium is right next to the awesome new WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo Aussie animal adventure attraction on Darling Harbour, and you can save on entry to both with our huge value combination passes.