SEA LIFE Sydney is re-opening
SEA LIFE Sydney will re-open June 1st
In line with the Australian Government’s recent announcement allowing zoos and aquariums to begin trading again, we are thrilled to announce the re-opening of SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium on 1st June.
We will be open from June 1st – June 8th inclusive. After this time we will be closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays during school term time.
Our mission is to create truly memorable experiences and we place the utmost importance on the safety and wellbeing of our guests and employees. We have introduced a range of new health and safety measures that seek to reduce the risk associated with the presence of COVID-19 that are in line with government advice and the requirements of local health authorities.
Some of the measures set out below may be clearly visible to you from the moment you arrive and others require consideration from guests to help ensure everyone has a magical visit.
Prior to your arrival:
- Please make sure you have made your booking online, where possible. This includes pre-paying and selecting the date and timeslot of your visit.
- Our valued Annual Pass members can pre-book their timeslot here. We have extended Annual Passes to ensure you can still enjoy an entire year of visiting the aquarium.
- Those with pre-purchased open-dated tickets and third-party tickets can pre-book here.
- Before leaving home, please check our Facebook page or website for the latest information.
- Please be ready to make on-site payments using a ‘contactless’ bank card, rather than cash.
- We politely request that you refrain from visiting our aquarium should you start displaying any of the symptoms associated with COVID-19. Please contact us via our helpdesk should you need to amend your booking.
- We have significantly reduced the daily ticketed capacity to allow for social distancing and the best possible guest experience.
- Guests will notice new information signage informing them of key safety messages and instructions.
- We are required to record contact details for all guests to ensure contact tracing may be conducted if necessary.