Snorkel with Sharks
Experience snorkelling the Great Barrier Reef in the heart of Sydney's CBD at SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium!
SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium's one-of-a-kind experience will bring guests face-to-fin with some of the ocean's most amazing creatures, including sharks, sawfish and an array of tropical fish that call the Great Barrier Reef home. Experience the unique beauty of Australia's Great Barrier Reef without leaving the heart of Sydney with this fully immersive underwater adventure. Meet our inquisitive Maori Wrasse, bold White-Tip Reef Sharks and Brian the leopard shark, plus hundreds of dazzlingly coloured fish as they swim by!
Best of all, Shark Reef Snorkel takes place in a safe, see-through enclosure and no diving experience is required, making it the perfect experience for the whole family!
- Learn about snorkelling and the animals you'll encounter in the water
- 20 minute snorkel in a safe and see-through enclosure
- Priority admission entry into the aquarium
- Full instructional briefing and orientation by one of our marine experts
- All equipment including snorkel gear and wet suits*
(All ages 5+ yrs. Gate price $95 - save $10)
Group of 4: $330
(All ages 5+ yrs. Gate price $380 - save $50)
Before You Book:
Before you make your booking, please review the terms and conditions and medical declaration documents below.
Ride the Glass Bottom Boat!
- Glide over the oceanarium
- Feed sharks on the 11:00am trip
- Save at least 10% online
This great value package includes admission to the aquarium and a Glass Bottom Boat trip over the Great Barrier Reef oceanarium. Select the 11:000am trip for a chance to feed the sharks!