Win the chance to be Chief Entertainment Officer (CEO) for the day
Do you think you’ve got what it takes to deliver a whole new level of fun at Sydney’s best attractions as a CEO for the day? Yes? Then we want to hear from you!
Madame Tussauds Sydney, SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium, Sydney Tower Eye and WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo are on the hunt for a CEO – aka Chief Entertainment Officer - to take charge of the grown-ups for a day. These school holidays, one pint-sized boss aged between 6-12 will be hired to complete some VIP tasks while receiving a money-can’t-buy behind the scenes experience across all four attractions.
Among the tasks the CEO can look forward to include:
- Helping the Madame Tussauds Sydney’s studios team ensure their wax figures are in top notch condition before dipping their hand into wax for a take-home wax hand
- Naming and feeding a fish at SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium as well as working with aquarists to prepare a lettuce meal for Pig the lovable Dugong
- Helping set up the aquarium’s new Rockpool and assist in a live talk
- Testing SKYWALK staff at Sydney Tower Eye on their knowledge of Sydney and inspecting the ultimate viewpoint
- Overseeing a health check of WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo’s new arrivals; four adorable kangaroos, as well as measuring the cuteness levels of the koala joeys and encountering a snake and lizard
- Learning and contributing ideas on conversation efforts throughout SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium and WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo
- AND go behind the scenes to get inside knowledge on how our attractions operate…plus much more!
The CEO for a day will also receive a fun prize pack which includes family passes (x2 adults and x2 children) to come back and enjoy each attraction at their leisure as well as a range of other goodies.