Excursion Pricing Info
Displayed below is detailed information about rates for school excursions to SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium on Darling Harbour.
SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium offers world class curriculum based learning. Complement your excursion by including a visit to one of other attractions and give your students the opportunity to further their learning. Each of our attractions offer an exclusive hands-on interactive school program.
All Sydney teachers are offered free entry to SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium for the purpose of seeing educational links at their leisure! Please note that teachers must present their current teaching ID to receive this offer.
Combine With Other Attractions
For the best value we recommend combining your excursion to SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium with other attractions.
The best bit? Combination bookings can be shared amongst your classes. Book in multiple excursions for different dates and other classes at your school can benefit from the reduced combination rates. Booking dates and numbers for all excursions included in a combination booking must be committed to at the time of booking in order to receive discounted price.
The other attractions we offer combination excursions with are:
- WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo (next door to SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium)
- Madame Tussauds (next door to SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium)
- Sydney Tower Eye (10 minute walk from SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium)
Single Attraction Pricing
SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium only
- 2016 school rates: $12 per child
- 2016 vacation care/holiday rates: $16.80 per child
2 Attraction Pricing
SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium + 1 other attraction
- 2016 school rates: $19 per child
- 2016 vacation care/holiday rates: $28 per child
3 Attraction Pricing
SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium + 2 other attractions
- 2016 school rates: $28 per child
- 2016 vacation care/holiday rates: $32 per child
4 Attraction Pricing
SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium + 3 other attractions
- 2016 school rates: $33 per child
- 2016 vacation care/holiday rates: $44 per child
We have you covered with our additional options to help make your day run smoothly.
- SEA & Discover Class - an interactive session with an expert
- $3 per child
- A take-home photo of the whole group / class
- $2 per child
- Souvenir ruler set
- $2 per child
- Chicken nuggets, chips and drink
- $5.95 per child
Teacher 'Free of Charge' Ratio
Teachers are offered complimentary entry on the following teacher-to-student ratios:
- Preschool (4+) 1:3
- K-2 Students 1:6
- Year 3-12 students 1:8
- Disabled students 1:1
Extra Adults are at a cost of $17.50.
Book An Excursion
Or use the online excursion booking form.