Excursion Pricing Information
Displayed below is detailed information about rates for school excursions to SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium on Darling Harbour.
SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium offers world class curriculum based learning. Complement your excursion by including a visit to one of other attractions and give your students the opportunity to further their learning. Each of our attractions offer an exclusive hands-on interactive school program.
All NSW teachers are offered complimentary entry to SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium for the purpose of seeing educational links and the forward planning of an excursion. Please note that teachers must request a visit from our Education Manager one week prior to intended visit date and present their current teaching ID on arrival once approved. Office hours for approvals are Monday - Friday (9am to 5pm).
Education Manager for requested visits.
Combine With Other Attractions
For the best value we recommend combining your excursion to SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium with other attractions.
The best bit? Combination bookings can be shared amongst your classes. Book in multiple excursions for different dates and other classes at your school can benefit from the reduced combination rates. Booking dates and numbers for all excursions included in a combination booking must be committed to at the time of booking in order to receive discounted price.
The other attractions we offer combination excursions with are:
- WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo (next door to SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium)
- Madame Tussauds Sydney (next door to SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium)
- Sydney Tower Eye (10 minute walk from SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium)
COMING SOON DAY & NIGHT ON THE GREAT BARRIER REEF!
This November our new exhibit opens and we could be more pleased.
To find our more and take a sneak peek of what is inside click on the image below.
Single Attraction Pricing
SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium only (Current as of February 2018). These prices are for Primary and Secondary school students K - 12 (5 - 15 years of age) and for groups of 15+.
- 2018 Australian school rates: $12.00 per student single entry during school terms when visiting with a school group for a self-guided tour
- 2018 vacation care/holiday rates: $16.80 per child
- 2018 international school rates: $16.00 per student
- 2018 home school rates: $12.00 per student single entry during school terms, accompanying adults at full price
2 Attraction Pricing
SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium + 1 other attraction (Prices current as of January 2018)
- 2018 school rates: $19.00 per child
- 2018 vacation care/holiday rates: $28.00 per child
3 Attraction Pricing
SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium + 2 other attractions (Prices current as of January 2018)
- 2018 school rates: $28.00 per child
- 2018 vacation care/holiday rates: $32.00 per child
4 Attraction Pricing
SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium + 3 other attractions
- 2018 school rates: $33.00 per child
- 2018 vacation care/holiday rates: $44.00 per child
We have you covered with our additional options to help make your day run smoothly.
- OCEAN Guided Tour - an interactive session with an educator
- $3.00 per child
- A take-home photo of the whole group / class
- $2.00 per child
- Souvenir ruler set
- $2.00 per child
- Chicken nuggets, chips and drink
- $5.95 per child
Teacher 'Free of Charge' Ratio
Teachers are offered complimentary entry on the following teacher-to-student ratios:
- Preschool (4+) 1:3
- K-2 students 1:6
- Year 3-12 students 1:8
- Special needs students 1:1 (with carers card)
Extra teachers are at a cost of $17.50 each.
- Vacation care students 1:8
Under the vacation care rate, extra adults are at a cost of $28 each.
Book An Excursion
Telephone: 1800 - 195 - 650 (Schools Only)
Or use the online excursion booking form.