13 Jan 2017 00:00:00
Valentine's Day Dinner
Of all the fish in the sea... you're the only one for me!
Wow your loved one this Valentine’s Day with a sofish-ticated dinner against stunning underwater views at SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium.
Don’t get tide down with the cheesy gifts. Instead, turn your partner’s knees to jelly with this truly unforgettable experience!
Choose to have your dinner set up at the incredible Reef Theatre for floor-to-ceiling views of the world’s largest Great Barrier Reef oceanarium or within the depths of Shark Valley, a 100 metre ocean-tunnel amongst jaw-some sharks - but beware as you may receive a love bite!
Date: Tuesday, 14th February 2017
Time: 7:00pm – 10:30pm
Cost: $175pp ($350 per couple)*
- 30 minute self-guided tour of SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium from 7:00pm – 7:30pm
- Canapés and drinks upon arrival at Penguin Expedition
- Intimate 2 course dinner including main and dessert
- 3 hour drinks package including sparkling wine, beer and soft drinks
Don’t be koi because tickets are limited!
THIS EVENT HAS NOW SOLD OUT BUT THERE ARE STILL A LIMITED NUMBER OF TICKETS AVAILABLE FOR A ROMANTIC DINNER IN AN OUTBACK SETTING AT WILD LIFE SYDNEY ZOO
* Please note ticket price is not inclusive of Eventbrite booking fees. Tickets are sold per couple, not individually.
- After hours aquarium experience
- Intimate dinner set up
- 2 course meal with drinks
Forget the busyness of your everyday life as you enjoy an intimate meal amongst sharks, rays and more! Be splashed away by this truly unique dining venue in Sydney.