$57Per Adult (Child $40)
- Price includes a Digi Photo pass giving you Unlimited Digital Photos!
- You are required to book a date & timeslot before your visit
- Visit your other attraction within 30 days
01 May 2014 14:47:33
The SEA LIFE Conservation Fund, in partnership with SEA LIFE aquariums across Australia and New Zealand is running a #turtleshellfie Facebook competition - a fun, one-month long, social media competition engaging turtle lovers around Australia and New Zealand to help raise much needed awareness and funds for turtle conservation.
All the turtle 'shellfies' submitted will feature alongside celebrity turtle supporters including singer, actress and model Sophie Monk, TV wildlife presenter David Whitehill and Totally Wild presenter Natalie Hunter in a Facebook online gallery to demonstrate that Australians back the protection of turtles.
In the wild, sea turtles face many obstacles to their survival. Of the seven marine species which occur mostly in Australian waters, as many as six are listed from vulnerable through to critically endangered, all because of human impacts such as hunting, boat strikes, habitat destruction and plastic pollution.
1. Upload your pic via the competition tab on the SEA LIFE Conservation Fund Facebook page or click here to go directly to the competition now.
2. One you've submitted your entry form, you'll get a link to download a discounted SEA LIFE aquarium admission voucher, valid at any of these SEA LIFE aquariums in Australia and New Zealand:
PLUS for each discount admission voucher redeemed, SEA LIFE will donate $2.50 to the SEA LIFE Conservation Fund to help protect endangered turtles and assist in a tag and release program via www.turtlewatch.org.au.
All submitted 'Turtle Shellfies' will go into the draw to win a fantastic turtle experience holiday on the Sunshine Coast worth up to $3,500.
This offer has now closed. We love a bargain so have a look at all our latest offers here