14 Nov 2012 12:57:38
Shark Week Activities
Come in to SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium for Discovery Channel's Shark Week from 24th November - 9th December 2012 and enjoy a range of exciting, interactive family activities to raise awareness about the plight of sharks.
Check Out What's On:
- Join in our free daily talks to learn all about sharks including their extra senses, their unique breeding, and loads of other cool facts!
- Face your fears on the new Shark Walk and walk over some huge sharks then journey deep under the sea and explore the depths of Shark Valley.
- Get involved with our global SEA LIFE campaign to ban shark-finning and protect these mis-understood marine animals.
- Discover more about the threats to sharks, as well as some jawsome sharky facts with our Shark Week Quiz Trail.
The all new SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium
With 12 different species of sharks onsite, SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium can teach you all about the various species of sharks in our waters. You can even touch shark eggs in our interactive rock pool!
For shark lovers and divers, book into our SEA LIFE Conservation Fund 'Spot A Shark' workshop on 24th November to learn how to identify Grey Nurse Sharks in the wild.
SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium are passionate about raising awareness, and are proud to support Discovery Channel's 'Shark Week'.
Visit All 5 Attractions - Best Deal!
- Works out just $14 per attraction
- 30 days validity to see all attractions
- No catches - just huge value!
You get entry to ALL FIVE attractions! This huge value pass includes SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium, WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo, Madame Tussauds Sydney, Sydney Tower Eye and Manly SEA LIFE Sanctuary. It's our biggest and best combo pass.
Sign Up to SEA MAIL!
Get offers and updates
Join our mailing list and we'll keep you up-to-date with our best offers and latest news :)