27 Mar 2017 14:47:18
Get Closer with the Penguin Passport
The Penguin Passport is your ticket to a once-in-a-lifetime encounter with SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium's sub-Antarctic penguin colony.
Suited up in your sub-Antarctic snow gear, the exclusive 75 minute tour takes you onto an icy wonderland where majestic King and cheeky Gentoo penguins waddle, hop, slip and slide along the ice right in front of you. Here you'll observe enrichment activities with the birds and have plenty of opportunities for photos along the way.
Participants will also have the opportunity to go behind-the-scenes to see the penguin food preparation area as well as how this state-of-the-art exhibit maintains its chilly temperatures.
AVAILABLE TOUR TIMES
Available daily at 1.30pm (all-year round) and 3.30pm (Sep-Apr) until sold out.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- No children under the age of 14
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- No contact with other birds 24 hours prior to visit
- No gastro/flu/cold/respiratory symptoms within the last 48 hours of tour
- Participant must be physically fit and able to walk up and down stairs and around the icy terrain
- Participants must not have any open cuts or wounds
- Participant must not have any pre-existing knee, pelvic or back injuries
- Jewellery and any other loose items are not permitted
- Cameras and mobile phones are not permitted
- Participants must wear all safety clothing provided
- Participants must be able to understand and speak English as translators will not be provided
- Experience may be cancelled at short notice due to husbandry requirements
- Participant must bring their own socks, and not be wearing a dress or skirt
- Participants must follow instructions of Penguin Trainers at all times
- The experience will be terminated at any point if instructions are not followed.
LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR
Sign Up to SEA MAIL!
Get offers and updates
Join our mailing list and we'll keep you up-to-date with our best offers and latest news :)