13 Mar 2020 10:03:47
Celebrate the White’s Seahorse Breeding Project at SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium with an exclusive Champainting® experience.
First, you will explore the depths of the ocean with exclusive after-hours access to SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium. During your walk-through, you can admire the baby seahorses, currently on display in the Seahorse Breeding lab. Your Cork & Canvas experience will then be hosted in the Day & Night on the Reef Zone, home to over 500 beautiful sea creatures including reef sharks, tropical fish, jellyfish and turtles!
Robbie McCracken, Aquarist and Seahorse Expert at SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium, will provide an inspiring introduction to the seahorse recovery project that he is leading. The White’s Seahorse (Sydney Seahorse) has recently been listed as an ‘Endangered’ species in NSW. It is now Australia’s only threatened Seahorse species and the second Endangered Seahorse species worldwide.
When: 6:00 pm, Friday 29th May
Where: SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium
How much: $130
$10 from each ticket sale will go towards SEA LIFE Trust to help fund the White’s Seahorse Breeding Project.
- Exclusive after-hours access to SEA LIFE Sydney – 45 min initial self-guided tour.
- Experience all of the oceans incredible creatures from sharks, stingrays, jellyfish, thousands of tropical fish and much much more.
- Drinks served on arrival at to the glowing world of Jellies.
- Arrive at Turtle Beach and be seated at your paint stations
- Introduction from one of SEA LIFE Sydney’s knowledgeable Aquarists
- 2 hour paint & sip session
- Bottomless drinks package including sparkling, red & white wine, beer and soft drinks
- Enjoy gourmet grazing platters of assorted meats, cheese, antipasti & breads
- Exclusive after-hours access to SEA LIFE Sydney – 15 min final self-guided tour