SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium is one of Sydney's most popular school excursion venues. See the world's largest collection of Australian aquatic animals on display. There's over 12,000 animals to see representing some 650 different species!
SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium is home to a range of unique Australian
animals providing examples of all classes of animals- fish,
reptiles, mammals, birds, amphibians and invertebrates.
You wil be immersed in a range of habitats and ecosystems
including freshwater, mangroves, inter-tidal, temperate ocean,
harbour, and tropical reefs. Teach your class about animal
behaviours and how they interact with the other elements in their
All of the displays at SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium allow the
students to appreciate the diversity of Australia's unique aquatic
habitats and their fascinating fauna and flora.
- It is recommended you allow approximately one and a half hours
at the Aquarium
- Excursions are self-guided and you can book an
interactive SEA & Discover Class session too
- Bookings are essential and should be made at least two weeks in
- There is no minimum or maximum group size for pre-booked
- Payment is made in advance by school cheque or credit card.
Students cannot pay individually and payment cannot be made on the
Find out more about our excursion rates
Download the Risk
Booking and Enquiries
Bookings are essential. Fill out the School Excursions Online Booking
TELEPHONE: (02) 8251 7800