SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium is one of Sydney's most popular school excursion venues. See the world's largest collection of Australian aquatic animals on display. There's over 13,000 animals to see representing some 700 different species!
All Sydney teachers are offered FREE ENTRY to SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium for the purpose of seeing educational links at their leisure. Don't miss out on this amazing offer!
Note: Teachers must present a form of ID that proves they are a teacher.
SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium is home to a range of unique Australian animals providing examples of all classes of animals- fish, reptiles, mammals, birds, amphibians and invertebrates.
You wil be immersed in a range of habitats and ecosystems including freshwater, mangroves, inter-tidal, temperate ocean, harbour, and tropical reefs. Teach your class about animal behaviours and how they interact with the other elements in their environments.
All of the displays at SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium allow the students to appreciate the diversity of Australia's unique aquatic habitats and their fascinating fauna and flora.
- It is recommended you allow approximately one and a half hours at the Aquarium
- Excursions are self-guided and you can book an interactive SEA & Discover Class session too
- Bookings are essential and should be made at least two weeks in advance
- There is no minimum or maximum group size for pre-booked groups
- Payment is made in advance by school cheque or credit card. Students cannot pay individually and payment cannot be made on the day.
Find out more about our excursion rates
Booking and Enquiries
Bookings are essential. Fill out the School Excursions Online Booking Form.