SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium is one of Sydney's most popular school excursion venues. See the world's largest collection of Australian aquatic animals on display. There's over 13,000 animals to see representing some 700 different species!
So, why SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium?
*All Sydney teachers are offered FREE ENTRY to SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium for the purpose of seeing educational links at their leisure! Please note that teachers must present their current teaching ID to receive this offer.
SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium is home to a range of unique Australian animals including fish, reptiles, mammals, birds, amphibians and invertebrates. You will be immersed in a range of habitats and ecosystems including freshwater, mangroves, inter-tidal, temperate ocean, harbour, and tropical reefs.
More reasons to choose SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium
- It's flexible! You can choose from self-guided excursions and guided SEA & Discover classes
- It's relevant! Guided SEA & Discover classes and our self-guided resources are designed to support and align with New South Wales curriculum standards
- It's for everyone! There is no minimum or maximum group size for pre-booked groups
- It's fun! The perfect combination of entertainment and education where we cater to your excursion needs
- It's unique! The thrill of an underwater classroom is complemented by our educational talks, live feeds and hands-on Discovery Rockpool
- It's real! It is a rare and exciting opportunity to make connections between the classroom and the real world, allowing students to expand their fascination with nature
- It's legit! SEA LIFE and SBS ONE have partnered to bring Sustainable Seas to life in the class room and on school excursions to the aquarium
- It's value for money! You can also combine your visit to SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium with WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo, Sydney Tower Eye, Madame Tussauds Sydney and/or Manly SEA LIFE Sanctuary.
Find out more!
- Find out more about our guided SEA and Discover programs
- Check out our self guided learning resources
- Find out more about our excursion rates
- Plan your excursion
- Download the Risk Assessment form
Booking and Enquiries
Bookings are essential. Fill out the School Excursions Online Booking Form.
Win a FREE school excursion for your class
Terms and Conditions: Entries and contact details must be fully completed to be eligible for the draw. Competition entries will close at 11:59pm on Thursday, 31 August 2015. The winner will be selected by a Merlin Entertainments marketing staff member at 5:00pm on 31 August 2015. The winner will be notified by email. If the winner cannot be reached by email by 5:00pm Friday 4 September, a second winner will be selected, and this will continue every 2 days until a winner can be found. Limit of one entry per person. Prize items are non-transferrable, non-negotiable and are not exchangeable for cash. This prize includes one guided school tour for a primary or secondary school class of up to 40 students at one Merlin Entertainments attraction in NSW. This excursion must be booked in at least two weeks before the date of visit, and take place between 1st September 2015 and 1st September 2016. Travel is not included in the prize. Merlin Entertainments Group reserves the right to alter or cancel this promotion without notice. Final interpretation resides with Merlin Entertainments Group.